Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stampavie Challenge #4 - Blue and Brown



I am running to have the card uploaded so I do not miss the cut off date...but my cat Speedy is making my life difficult!! He wants to play with the card and eat the flowers!! I had to use my Iphone for the pictures since I could not find my camera cable. The pictures are not that great but I guess you can have an idea how the card turned out. Brown and Blue at least!
I use for this card:
Rachelle Miller stamps (I love!), DCWV - The Spring Stack paper collection (got in Joann for a bargain!), flowers, button, stamp, ribbon, gems and Martha Stewart punch from Michaels and colored with Copics. Hope you like it!
If you wanna be part of this fun go to www.stampavie.com/dt/ and participate!

Enjoy the weekend! xoxo, Milla :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee your cat seems to be really cute! Flowers are yummy, aren't they? ;)

    I really like your card. Your coloring is fab and the paper is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete