Friday, June 19, 2009

Stampavie Challenge #6 - Flowers

Finally Friday!
I have not been posting here lately but every single day I check what it is going on in the "card making world" to have some inspirations. It is great to see crafters participating in different types of challenges and to see the ones that create the challenges how creative they are!
Flowers are a great theme, because I love flowers and it is a perfect match for Sarah Kay stamps, since they are so romantic and girlie... During this week I made this card for the Stampavie Challenge #6 . I used my favorite Sarah Kay stamp. For the printed flowers I used Cricut and embossed it with Cuttlebug Swiss dots. The others embellishments are just regular ones you can find at Joann or Michaels (ribbon, velum, flowers). Punch Martha Stewart and coloring with Copics. One thing that I first tried in this card was sponging around the stamp. I loved the effect! I guess this was one more thing I just learned...;0). The videos and tutorials from others blogs are helping me a lot and I really appreciate all the experienced ones who share their little "secrets" with beginners like me. Thanks for stopping by today... Hope you like my flower card! xoxo, Milla :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the card, so pretty. and thank you for the link
    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours are so vibrant. This card is gorgeous.

    TW

    ReplyDelete