Saturday, July 25, 2009

I will be back soon...

Sorry for disappearing. Nothing to post today. No cards, no pictures.

I have been through tough moments in the past weeks that I just do not have any energy for anything...I am just trying to hang in there until all this roller coaster go away...
I married 3,5 years ago with a dream to have a family but I did not know that this person that I chose to be my life partner were so different in real life...

There is a Brazilian song that has a beautiful sentence that for me is one of the secrets of a great relationship, it says "our freedom is what tie us together"...

I will be back soon and maybe with even more inspiration for cards ..

Good night!
Milla

1 comment:

  1. OH I am so sorry for you. That is horrible!! You just take your time and come back when you are ready. There's nothing worse then trying to work on something when you just sit spend hours staring blankly at it. Wow do I know about that!! Bottom line is that you are okay, so just take care of yourself. Cyber hugs!

    ReplyDelete